Pages

Resident Evil 5 Save Game Appears To Be Damaged

Saturday, December 8, 2018





I have formated my pc this days and after that i receive the following erro when try to load game: "the save data appears to be damaged, and could not be loaded" before format my pc i make a backup from saves folder located in c:usersuser namedocumentscapcomresident evi 5profilesavedata.bin, the after windows install i reinstall the game, create a new offline profile and restore the. Saving problem: whenever i play the game and try to load up it says the save is damaged and i cant get achivments either :(. Got to chapter 6-3, decided to take a break, come back and the save is corrupted. it's really a slap in the face to get the 'save data is corrupted' message, especially after playing for so long, but at the end of the day it is just a game, and it's nothing worth selling for marginally less than the retail price..





LEGENDS ORIGINAL INSIDE SPORTS - HOT SEATRGlll's mom on ...


Legends original inside sports - hot seatrglll's mom on



Hi all i just reformatted my pc i was trying to restore my saved game for resident evil 5. i have backed up my saved game that is located in libraries/document/capcom.. It's my resident evil 5 game that i beat and everything so this is a huge deal for me! even though it says, "the saved data appears to be damaged and could not be loaded." on the resident evil 5 title screen; my achievements are still all there!. Savegame for resident evil 5 the game passed by 100%! – level – fighter – open all bonuses – open all weapons – open all the extra weapons (bow for sheva and chris gatling to).



visit link reference